Sales Manager, Account Consultants for Time Warner Cable Business Class
Time Warner Cable Business Class is the leading provider of advanced, reliable and scalable technology solutions tailored to the needs and budgets of small businesses and backed by award-winning support. We currently have an opportunity for an experienced Sales Manager with our San Antonio, TX team.
As a Sales Manager of an Account Consultant team, you will:
- Drive revenue growth 25% to 30% each year over the next five years.
- Lead a team (as assigned) of commercial services call center sales professionals.
- Develop a world class sales organization.
- Institute best in class account planning, account management, forecasting and reporting processes.
- Instill process discipline and rigor to establish realistic quotas that tie to financial objectives. Deliver against stated forecasts.
- Identify, prioritize, and manage new business opportunities by the incorporating our funnel process complete with weekly reviews and managed movement of opportunities through the selling cycle.
- Accurately qualify opportunities so that monthly reporting and forecasting is accurate and reliable.
- Work with staff departments, especially product marketing and technical support, to influence new product development which results in new offerings tailored to your customer set.
- Train call center sales force to cross sell these new products to expand existing business relationships, add value to the customer base and generate incremental revenue.
- Contribute to strategic planning efforts, sharing your diverse background to improve the overall prospects of Time Warner Cable Business Services.
- Hire, develop and coach the very best talent in the industry. Retain superior performers through bonus incentives and promotion. Coach under performers to either succeed or move out of the business.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Have lead call center sales teams (Inbound, B2B, Telecom, Outbound and Customer Care/Retention) for high growth businesses (25%-30% per year) with annual revenue of at least $3million.Has driven these revenues through organic growth.
- Ideally the candidate will have successful sales management experience in Business to Business sales of cable, telecommunications or internet based services or similar technology solutions. In all cases a minimum of five to ten years of experience.
- Driven the transformation of sales organizations from passive, inconsistent performance to aggressive acquisition behavior and consistently superior performance, including personnel, compensation plans, underachievement, new market identification and development.
- Two to five year track record of consistently meeting and exceeding financial and business metrics.
- Manage by rolling up your sleeves and demonstrating by example and from a solid foundation of experience
Domestic and/or worldwide sales management experience in the Fortune 200.
You can apply directly for this job here.
- TAGS :
Recieve Free Email Updates!
Subscribe to get new updates instantly delivered to your inbox. Select the specific category you want to recieve updates on and enter your email address below.
*A confirmation message will be sent to you, login to your e-mail account and click on the confirmation link to start enjoying this service.
Get the latest news on your Android mobile, Download our Android App