Client Technical Specialists are technical consultants to clients, IBM sales teams and/or IBM Business Partners. They understand the client’s business requirements, technical requirements and/or competitive landscape. They provide technical sales support which may include: collaborate with IBM sales teams to define, design, and detail the technical aspects and feasibility of proposed solutions; deliver Proof of Concept; develop and deliver technical education; support critical situations; design solutions and answer technical questions. When engaged for a specific opportunity or project, they are responsible for the technical accuracy of the proposed solution.
The Client Technical Specialist (CTS) provides Pre-sales technical expertise for IBM Power (System p/i) solutions. The CTS evaluates customers business and technical environments, qualifies opportunities, architects solutions, assures the solution’s technical feasibility, drives implementation planning, and ensures a successful implementation.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 4 years experience in Working knowledge of Power technology
- At least 4 years experience in Applying IBM Infrastructure Knowledge
- At least 4 years experience in Designing Solutions for Clients
- At least 4 years experience in Perform Technical Sales of IBM Power Hardware and Software
- English: Fluent
- At least 5 years experience in Working knowledge of Power technology
- At least 5 years experience in Applying IBM Infrastructure Knowledge
- At least 5 years experience in Designing Solutions for Clients
- At least 5 years experience in Perform Technical Sales of IBM Power Hardware and Software
How to Apply
You can apply for this job opening by clicking here. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Latest posts by Ebenezer Obasi (see all)
- Install Windows 10/8/7 From USB Flash Drive with UEFI Support - January 31, 2019
- Windows 10’s Top 30 Tricks, Tips, and Tweaks in Pictures - January 26, 2019
- How to Use Google Docs Offline - December 22, 2018