Job Vacancy: Data Solutions Sales Specialist, IBM, Lagos
What does your dream job look like? Does it include working for a globally recognized technology and innovation firm? IBM is about to make your dream a reality.
The tech-savvy company headquartered in US is looking to add a data solutions specialist to their branch in Lagos, Nigeria.
Data Solutions Sales Specialist is responsible for developing Storage Brand/Product solutions that address client’s business needs (both industry and business) and delivers client value while supporting Storage brand specific business strategies.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 4 years experience in Unix Brand Sales in the Region
- At least 3 years experience in Implementing Account/Territory Planning
- At least 4 years experience in Leading Channel Development
- English: Fluent
- At least 5 years experience in Unix Brand Sales in the Region
- At least 4 years experience in Implementing Account/Territory Planning
- At least 5 years experience in Leading Channel Development
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
The following two tabs change content below.
Senior executive editor at EwtNet
A web developer, IT undergrad, terrible entrepreneur, internet freak and a man of a few other incongruous talents, Ebenezer has been writing on technology since 2012, and plans to do so until a few days before his ultimate fate: cryogenic preservation. If resurrected, he is likely to go back to writing on technology.
Latest posts by Ebenezer Obasi (see all)
- Install Windows 10/8/7 From USB Flash Drive with UEFI Support - January 31, 2019
- How to Use Google Docs Offline - December 22, 2018
- EaseUS Free Data Recovery Wizard Lets you get back lost files - August 27, 2017
- TAGS :