Job Vacancy: Graduate Computing Pre-Sales Technical Consultant, Hewlett-Packard, Lagos, Nigeria
The company announced the vacant position on their official job site yesterday, hoping to find applicants with the following qualification:
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT related discipline (graduation from 2013 onwards)
- 1 year of experience in a similar position
- Ability to design and propose PC and Mobile client architectures and solutions for customers.
- Current knowledge of computer client technologies, hardware, Operating systems, Deployment and Management solutions
- Broader knowledge of the IT industry, technical directions and IT solutions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good presentation Skills
- Good level of Technical English
- Ability to search out knowledge and self-train.
- Ability to build and maintain strategic customer relationships
- Provide technical in depth technical presales support to customers and sales team in multiple computing product and solution areas.
- Act as trusted advisor to customers based on in depth understanding of the industry and the customer’s unique business strategy and drivers.
- Build and develop relationships with key technical influencers, decision makers, and top executives.
- Actively participate in ongoing account planning with the PPS salesperson in opportunity analysis, technical deal qualification and competitive analysis
- Proactively promote, propose and help ensure delivery of computing full portfolio of products, solutions and services to customer and account team.
- Maintain positive total customer experience (TCE)
- Technically support sales account team in competitive tenders.
- Support the sales team in creating and proposing the right solution and answering the technical sections and aspects of tenders, RFI and RFP customer requests.
- Providing closed-loop feedback to product divisions.
- Maintain and manage a competitive and appropriate level of technical and professional competence.
- Regular reporting of activity and results.
- TAGS :
Recieve Free Email Updates!
Subscribe to get new updates instantly delivered to your inbox. Select the specific category you want to recieve updates on and enter your email address below.
*A confirmation message will be sent to you, login to your e-mail account and click on the confirmation link to start enjoying this service.
Get the latest news on your Android mobile, Download our Android App