Job Vacancy: Senior Manager (Postpaid Usage & Retention) – Airtel Nigeria
Last week the multinational telecommunication company announced that one of its vacant position is aching for an urgent replacement. A reliable source has informed EWT that the position of a Senior Manager in Postpaid Usage & Retention department is currently vacant and open for qualified applicants. The details and requirement for application is stated below.
1. Deliver postpaid voice revenues
- Managing the usage KPIs for the postpaid business.
- Managing the CR for the postpaid business
- Driving voice usage for the active customer base
2. Deliver postpaid REC base
- Managing the active postpaid subscriber base with the objective of enhancing the customer life on network
- Managing the various customer age on network buckets so as to minimize flow of customers into the inactive bucket
- Drive win backs from the inactive base
- Improve new customer gross additions to revenue earning customer conversions by monitoring and controlling the quality of gross ads
- Special focus on retention of high value postpaid subscribers
3. Drive Retention Management
- Drive segmentation of customer using value segmentation in-order to determine the cost of retention.
- Develop data based predictive models to identify best prospect target and launch target based offers
- Manage the various customer age on network buckets to minimize flow of customers into the inactive bucket
- Improve new customer gross adds to revenue earning customer conversions by controlling the quality of gross adds
- Track campaign results, analyze data, and assess the effectiveness and profitability of retention campaigns; modify strategies as indicated.
4. Product Management
- Develop and launch voice usage enhancing & retention products based on consumer behaviour analytics with a view to:
- Creating new usage opportunities as well as enhance existing usage behaviour across different consumer segments
- Minimize REC loss , maximize REC win backs , increase AON of the customer across different consumer segments
- Effective liaisoning across BI, Finance, IT, Network, CSD, regulatory to launch and track new products.
5. Drive Customer life time Value management (CLTV)
- Increase the Life time value (LTV) of customers across segments by upselling products to increase usage and customers age on network.
- Develop customer journey touch points and process in order to extend retention.
- Develop customer engagement tools in order to create brand advocates.
6. Analysis and review
- Build MIS data systems to enable tracking and review of all key voice usage/REC impacting/driving/ enhancing indicators
- Periodical review and course correction to correct/ resolve/ leverage opportunities for revenue and REC growth within the postpaid base
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelors in Computer Science or Engineering or Masters in Computer Applications
- Masters in Business Administration would be preferred additional qualification MBA in Marketing or Postgraduate degree with specialization in Marketing.
- 10 years of work experience work Experience with at least 6 years of relevant experience in Telecom.
- Of these at least 4 years should be in telecom postpaid marketing.
- A minimum of 3 years in Management role with having direct on co. roll reportees.
- Sound understanding of postpaid billing systems/ products/ revenue planning and management
- Extensive knowledge of postpaid telecom workflows to ensure effective development of financial and product business cases, review and management of products
- Understanding and experience in Telecom consumer analytics and how to apply the same in product development
Latest posts by Ebenezer Obasi (see all)
- Install Windows 10/8/7 From USB Flash Drive with UEFI Support - January 31, 2019
- How to Use Google Docs Offline - December 22, 2018
- EaseUS Free Data Recovery Wizard Lets you get back lost files - August 27, 2017
- TAGS :
Recieve Free Email Updates!
Subscribe to get new updates instantly delivered to your inbox. Select the specific category you want to recieve updates on and enter your email address below.
*A confirmation message will be sent to you, login to your e-mail account and click on the confirmation link to start enjoying this service.
Get the latest news on your Android mobile, Download our Android App