Job Vacancy: Technical Service Personnel, FMC Technologies – Onne, Nigeria
The company branch is located at Onne, Portharcourt, Rivers state Nigeria. With over 19,300 employees in it’s local branch. They will be looking to add a B.SC degree holder in their rank with the following qualifications:
- B.Sc. in Engineering: Mechanical Engineer preferred for Hardware TSP and Electrical and/or Electronics Engineering preferred for Controls/Topsides TSP.
- Typically 6+ months experience in a field service technician role.
- Requires intermediate knowledge of one or more of the following fields: Electrical, Subsea equipment, Hydraulic equipment, Mechanical equipment and tools.
- Analyze trends or deviations from standards.
- Proficient in applicable software applications
- Ability to read and understand drawings.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations.
- Ability to use technical tools and instruments required to perform duties.
- Interpret job requirements and coordinate equipment needed.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English are important
- Ability to receive, interpret, understand, and respond to verbal messages and other cues in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment is important.
- Ability to receive constructive feedback/coaching, and respond appropriately.
- Proficiently communicate ideas and concepts, developing the ability to persuade, influence, and facilitate problem resolution.
- Effective understanding and communication within diverse cultural environments is critical.
- Able to carry out root cause analysis on incidents and present report-outs to shift lead
- Safety & Integrity Role Model with demonstrated ability to positively influence others
This position is an intermediate level position able to take the basic skills and apply them with increasing independence. Individuals must be able to complete detailed work assignments, understand the components of project management related to the functional projects/tasks and independently establish work tasks in order to successfully meet customer expectations. To be successful in this role, it is critical to be able to think and act independently on assigned projects. It will be necessary to demonstrate an increasing ability to troubleshoot and solve problems and overall project challenges independently.
To apply for this job position, simply click here.
- TAGS :
Recieve Free Email Updates!
Subscribe to get new updates instantly delivered to your inbox. Select the specific category you want to recieve updates on and enter your email address below.
*A confirmation message will be sent to you, login to your e-mail account and click on the confirmation link to start enjoying this service.
Get the latest news on your Android mobile, Download our Android App