Multinational telecommunication company Ericsson is short of a head of operations in its Nigeria branch. The company is reported to be in the haunt for qualified applicant to fill the void.
Ericsson Nigeria is currently looking for a Bachelor/Master Degree holder to fill the vacant spot in the operation office.
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture & an innovative & engaging environment where employees enhance their potential every day. Our employees live our vision, core values & guiding principles. They share a passion to win & a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients. To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning & growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge & skills necessary to reach your career goals.
Purpose of the role
The purpose of the Operations Head of Managed Services is to deliver the same responsibilities as MSCOO but at MS Operations Level
The Head of Operations will be responsible for:
- Full responsibility for Managed Services Organization in the unit within the CU
- Meeting the contracted KPI’s in the designated geographical circle/area
- CU level organisation consisting of Field Operations a, LNOC and GSC governance
- Customer Satisfaction in the designated geographical circle/area
- 1st Level of escalation for customer complaints and major network incidents
- Regular customer meetings and regional performance review
- Capacity management for the designated geographical circle/areas, including receipt/sign-off of the capacity forecast, preparation of network change plans, project plans, rollout and material forecasts etc.
- Analyze structural problems in the networks, set improvement plans and follow up
- Management of budget, corrective actions and follow ups
- Implementation of the Network Change Plans
- Own ,conduct and follow up 3PP governance and management
Education & Expertise
- Bachelor of engineering / Masters degree
- Professional/Technical Competence
- Demonstrated Ability to Deliver P&L Results Successfully in a Major Services Division
- Ability to Drive Business Development – Up-scoping, Upselling, Contract / Business Retention
- Contract Execution
- Senior Leadership Capability (qualified leadership experience of leading bigger organizations)
- Multi-Cultural Awareness
- International Mobility willingness to relocate globally
Skill and Experience
- At least 10-12 years of experience in handling customer Network in bigger projects or similar operations, with a Combination of:
- Technical & Operational Management
- Financial & Business Management
- Customer Relationship & Business Development
- Leadership & Change Management
Primary country and city: Nigeria (NG) || Lagos || Lagos || Consulting&SysInt IT; ProdMgt; R&D SalesStratMkt&ComMgt ServEng; SharedServ; Stud&YP Supply&Log