MTN Xtra Time – How to Borrow Airtime Credit from your Network Provider
Did your car just break down in the middle of no-where?
Your airtime balance is reading N0.0 or have you used your last Kobo to say farewell to the girl you dropped off?
You don’t have to remain stranded. Nigerian leading network providers such as Airtel, Glo & MTN has ganged up together to ensure that you don’t end that conversation without saying “goodbye”.
In this post I will show you how to exceed your talk time limitation and pay later with MTN Xtra Time.
- Airtel ExtaCredit – How to Borrow Airtime Credit from your Network Provider
- Glo Borrow Me Credit – How to Borrow Airtime Credit from your Network Provider
- How To Unlock You Huawei E303 & E173 Modems – MTN, Airtel, Etisalat & Glo
- How to Buy Airtime, Pay Bills And Transfer Funds Easily Online With Your ATM Card
How it works?
- Your airtime balance must be less than or equal to N12 before you can request for an extra time.
- You will be charged 10% of every amount you borrow (i.e N5 from every N50 you loan from MTN).
- If you have a negative credit balance (e.g –N50), corresponding amount will be deducted on your next recharge.
Search recipes for this entry:
- how to cancel mtn xtra time
- Mtn extra time
- https://www ewtnet com/technology/how-to/mtn-xtra-time-how-to-borrow-airtime/
- hw to borrow when u have exceed ur borrowing limit in mtn
- mtn extra airtime
- Code to cancel MTN XtraTime
- mtn how to Increase extra time amount
- Mtn how to increase xtratime usage limit
- Mtn xtra time
- stop xtratime mtn
- How to subscribe on mtn xtratime
- how to register for extra time on the mtn
- extra airtime mtn
- how to activate mtn sim card to extratime
- how to borriw airtime in mtn benin
- how to borrow airtime on mtn
- how to borrow at mtn
- how to deactivate borrow credit from mtn
- how to do extra time in mtn
- how to pay back mtn xtratime hack
Recieve Free Email Updates!
Subscribe to get new updates instantly delivered to your inbox. Select the specific category you want to recieve updates on and enter your email address below.
*A confirmation message will be sent to you, login to your e-mail account and click on the confirmation link to start enjoying this service.
Get the latest news on your Android mobile, Download our Android App
- August 11, 2014
- December 18, 2015
- October 17, 2014
- How To
- June 3, 2014
- January 18, 2014