I know most of you or at least every EWT reader already knows about the new Airtel N200 (240MB) Blackberry Data Plan which you can use for 3 days. But I believe so many of you have not considered the possibilities of using this data plan on devices other than Blackberry Phones of which it was originally made for.
Indeed, the Airtel N200 (240MB) Blackberry Package can be used on other devices such as: iPad, iPhone, Android phone, PC and your regular mobile devices.
What is it?
To subscribe to this plan, simply dial: *141*1*2*3*1*3# . You will receive a USSD confirming that your data subscription was successful, simply close the interface and check the next step! Note: you must a have at least N200 airtime balance, for this subscription to be successful.
Codes for other 2+1 Packages includes:
– 3 Months 2+1 Data Plan (N3, 000) : *141*1*2*3*1*1#
– 3 Weeks 2+1 Data Plan (N1, 050) : *141*1*2*3*1*2#
– 3 Days 2+1 Data Plan (N200) : *141*1*2*3*1*3#
On PC and other Devices
Latest posts by Ebenezer Obasi (see all)
- Install Windows 10/8/7 From USB Flash Drive with UEFI Support - January 31, 2019
- Windows 10’s Top 30 Tricks, Tips, and Tweaks in Pictures - January 26, 2019
- How to Use Google Docs Offline - December 22, 2018