Using Airtel N200 Blackberry (240MB) Data Plan on PC and other Devices
I know most of you or at least every EWT reader already knows about the new Airtel N200 (240MB) Blackberry Data Plan which you can use for 3 days. But I believe so many of you have not considered the possibilities of using this data plan on devices other than Blackberry Phones of which it was originally made for.
Indeed, the Airtel N200 (240MB) Blackberry Package can be used on other devices such as: iPad, iPhone, Android phone, PC and your regular mobile devices.
What is it?
To subscribe to this plan, simply dial: *141*1*2*3*1*3# . You will receive a USSD confirming that your data subscription was successful, simply close the interface and check the next step! Note: you must a have at least N200 airtime balance, for this subscription to be successful.
Codes for other 2+1 Packages includes:
– 3 Months 2+1 Data Plan (N3, 000) : *141*1*2*3*1*1#
– 3 Weeks 2+1 Data Plan (N1, 050) : *141*1*2*3*1*2#
– 3 Days 2+1 Data Plan (N200) : *141*1*2*3*1*3#
On PC and other Devices
Latest posts by Ebenezer Obasi (see all)
- Install Windows 10/8/7 From USB Flash Drive with UEFI Support - January 31, 2019
- How to Use Google Docs Offline - December 22, 2018
- EaseUS Free Data Recovery Wizard Lets you get back lost files - August 27, 2017
Recieve Free Email Updates!
Subscribe to get new updates instantly delivered to your inbox. Select the specific category you want to recieve updates on and enter your email address below.
*A confirmation message will be sent to you, login to your e-mail account and click on the confirmation link to start enjoying this service.
Get the latest news on your Android mobile, Download our Android App
- December 20, 2014
- December 1, 2015
- How To
- January 14, 2014
- April 15, 2014
- How To
- December 16, 2013