What do you imagine when you think of international borders between countries?
For me, I imagine a heavily armed security checkpoints, or, perhaps, unremarkable, isolated, and imaginary dividers between two pieces of land.
In reality, however, a political map shows how messy these boundaries—often invisible, but occasionally obvious—can be.
You’ll find countries surrounded on all sides by other countries, and countries scattered in pieces throughout other countries.
Some borders, though, are truly fascinating and downright beautiful. Listed below—in no particular order—are some of the most fascinating international borders on mother earth.
1. Where Asia Meets Europe
Turkey is a country that crosses two continents – Asia and Europe, full of rich dance and music, from the bustling city of Istanbul to the fairy caves in Cappadocia.
Search recipes for this entry:
- border between us and canada
- international game on canadian border
Latest posts by Peace Emmanuel (see all)
- Top 3 Features of EaseUS Data Recovery Software & how to use on PC - April 11, 2018
- Top 11 Most Fascinating International Borders in the World - November 24, 2017
- Carrie Underwood Gives Health Update After Broken Wrist, Reveals She Underwent Surgery - November 15, 2017