Earlier today, information regarding the vacant space of a contract administration at Evomec Global Services Limited was leaked to EwtNet. Furthermore, the rumour was confirmed following an update on the company official website.
The Nigeria leading construction company is set to acquire the services of a competent contract administrator with about 5 – 10 years experience on Project Management and Engineering Technology to add to their rank.
The potential employee is expected to have the under-listed qualifications:
- Must be a graduate
- Should have 5 to 10 years work experience for the position
- Must have good communication skill
- Must be a Computer literate
- Must have an Engineering and Management background preferably
An attractive and negotiable package based on experience.
How to Apply
Applicants are expected to send their CV, cover letter and application forms via the contact page of the website [here].
Latest posts by Ebenezer Obasi (see all)
- Install Windows 10/8/7 From USB Flash Drive with UEFI Support - January 31, 2019
- Windows 10’s Top 30 Tricks, Tips, and Tweaks in Pictures - January 26, 2019
- How to Use Google Docs Offline - December 22, 2018