I got this information from one of our contributor’s site this morning and felt i should share this with you, my readers.
A few days back google announced a short online certificate course ‘Power Searching With Google’ this program is aimed at helping all Google users learn about the powerful advanced tools which Google provides to help the world find just the right information when the stakes are high.
Power Searching with Google is a free online, community-based course showcasing search techniques and how to use them to solve real, everyday problems. It features:
- Six 50-minute classes.
- Interactive activities to practice new skills.
- Opportunities to connect with others using Google Groups, Google+, and Hangouts on Air.
- Upon passing the post-course assessment, a printable Certificate of Completion will be emailed to you.
Ready to get started?
- Registration is open from June 26, 2012 to July 16, 2012. We recommend that you register before the first class is released on July 10, 2012!
- New classes will become available Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday starting on July 10, 2012 and ending on July 19, 2012.
- Course-related activities will end on July 23, 2012.
To register now for “Power Searching with Google Free Online Certificate Course” follow this link Power Searching with Google Free Online Certificate Course After registration, remember to sign into your email to confirm that Google has sent you a confirmation of your registration and course dates with activities.
Latest posts by Ebenezer Obasi (see all)
- Install Windows 10/8/7 From USB Flash Drive with UEFI Support - January 31, 2019
- Windows 10’s Top 30 Tricks, Tips, and Tweaks in Pictures - January 26, 2019
- How to Use Google Docs Offline - December 22, 2018