5G is the 5th generation technology for broadband mobile phone network that requires 5G-compatible devices to ensure network connection. As the wireless technology becomes more commonplace, so also does the increase in manufacture of smartphones with 5G modem. Some mobile phones will not support 5G, hence, you need to know if your device is congruent with the cutting-edge technology network.
Before acquiring new gadgets, you want to be sure that they are 5G-enabled. So you don’t run the risk of being outpaced in an era of groundbreaking innovations. It is imperative to know also, the phone specifications, performance and internet or broadband speed within your location. For ease of reference, we’ve earlier reviewed how to use wifi speed test to determine network coverage in your location.
Here are six 5G-compatible phones that will guarantee network connection.
iPhone 13 Pro Max
Overall Best Phone With 5G Network Connection
Apple’s iPhone 13 Pro Max like every phone in the 13 series such as; iPhone 13 Mini, iPhone 13, supports an assortment of 5G network connection. Ranging from frequencies under sub-6GHz, ultra wideband to mmWave which provides greater bandwidth. Unlike other iPhone series, the iPhone 13 is the best mobile phone to use if you want to enjoy seamless transmission speed.
iPhone 13 Pro Max Specifications
- Released. Sep 24, 2021.
- Display. 6.1 inches. 2532 x 1170 pixels. 60Hz Refresh rate.
- Camera. 12 MP (Dual camera) 12 MP front.
- Hardware. Apple A15 Bionic. 4GB RAM.
- Storage. 128GB, not expandable.
- Battery. 3227 mAh.
- OS. iOS 15.x
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
Overall Best Android Phone With 5G Network Connection
Samsung S22 Ultra 5G Specifications
- Released February 25, 2022
- Display: 6.8 inches Dynamic AMOLED
- Dimensions: 77.9 x 163.3 x 8.9 mm
- OS· Android 12
- Battery: 5000mAh (typical)
- Weight: 228 g / 229 g (mmWave) (8.04 oz)
- Camera: Photo / Video
- Internal: 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 12GB RAM
- Main Camera: Quad
Samsung Galaxy S21
Galaxy S21 5G Specifications
- Released January 29, 2021
- Dimensions: 151.7 x 71.2 x 7.9 mm
- Weight:169 g (Sub6), 171 g (mmWave) (5.96 oz)
- Display: 6.2 inches Dynamic AMOLED 2X
- OS: Android 11, One UI 3.1
- Internal: 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM
- Battery: 4000mAh
- Main Camera: Triple
Google Pixel 6a
The Google Pixel 6a Specifications
- Released July 28, 2022
- Display: Full-screen 6.1-inch (156 mm)
- Battery Capacity – 4410 mAh
- Weight: 178 g
- Processor: Google Tensor
- Rear Camera: 12.2 MP dual pixel wide camera
- Front Camera: 8 MP
- OS: Android 12, with 3 operating system upgrades
Asus Zenfone 9 5G Network Connection
Asus Zenfone 9 is an Android 13 beta program phone that supports 5G for smooth network connection.
Asus Zenfone 9 Specifications
- Dimension: 146.5 x 68.1 x 9.1 mm
- Weight: 169g
- OS: Android 12
- Display: 5.9-inch 20:9 (2400 x 1080) 120Hz Samsung AMOLED
- Battery: 4300mAh (typ) battery
- Internal: 128 or 256 GB
- Processor: Qualcomm® Snapdragon® 8+ Gen 1 Mobile Platform
Xiaomi 12 Lite 5G
The Xiaomi 12 Lite 5G is a cool, next generation smartphone configured with 5G technology. it is set to be launched before the end of 2022.
Xiaomi 12 Lite 5G Specs
- Released 2022
- Internal: Snapdragon 778G, Octa Core, 2.4 GHz Processor | 6 GB RAM, 128 GB inbuilt
- Battery: 4300 mAh with Fast Charging
- Display: 6.55 inches, AMOLED Screen 1080 x 2400 px, 120 Hz Display with Punch Hole
- Camera: 108 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP Triple Rear & 32 MP Front Camera
- OS: Android v12