I suppose we all have tried to give background images to our desktop folders. How about setting the same background to our USB devices (Pen drive, Portable Hard Disks etc.) as well? That background image will be seen on every computer you plug in that USB device.
It’s really a 3 step process. Let’s begin:-
- 1.) Open a Notepad.
- 2.) Paste this code and save it as desktop.ini
VeBRA sources –
- 3. Place the file desktop.ini and your picture
(named your_picture.jpg) in your USB device and refresh it….
Leave your comments here…
Latest posts by Ebenezer Obasi (see all)
- Install Windows 10/8/7 From USB Flash Drive with UEFI Support - January 31, 2019
- Windows 10’s Top 30 Tricks, Tips, and Tweaks in Pictures - January 26, 2019
- How to Use Google Docs Offline - December 22, 2018