Lenovo is Looking for a Sales Manager for it’s Smartphone Sector in Nigeria
Though the China based company announced the vacant position eight days ago on LinkedIn, information reaching EWT has confirmed that no official appointment has been made, hence, the position is still up for grabs for people residing within Nigeria. See below for requirements and job responsibilities.
Key Objectives of Position:
- Responsible for channel management and managing the distribution landscape across Nigeria
- Manage key relationships in both direct and indirect Large Format Retail partners
- Drive sell thru and sell out through the effective execution of various schemes and promotions and assessment of the ROI of these programs
- Manage the field promoter program and Point Of Sale with retailers
- Key Performance Indicators (Metrics)
- Sales Targets
- Increase in Retail Share of Wallet month on month
- Successful Schemes and Retail Visibility in the region
- Evaluate ROI for partners
- Channel Management
- Retail Management
- Problem Solving capabilities
- Good Communications Skills
- High Energy
- Result Oriented
- Team Work
- Decision Making in Ambiguity
- Influencing & Negotiation skills
Essential Experience & Key Skills
- 7-10 years of experience in direct sales roles out of which at least 3 years should be in the feature phone / smart phone category
- Graduate across any discipline
Recieve Free Email Updates!
Subscribe to get new updates instantly delivered to your inbox. Select the specific category you want to recieve updates on and enter your email address below.
*A confirmation message will be sent to you, login to your e-mail account and click on the confirmation link to start enjoying this service.
Get the latest news on your Android mobile, Download our Android App
- January 29, 2014
- January 8, 2014
- January 29, 2014
- October 10, 2013