Google+ Image Enhancement Tool: How to Edit your Photos on Google+
As one of it’s techniques to land you on Google+, Google has integrated an amazing photo editing tool into Google+. Though a number of you has sworn enmity with Google+ but in this case, hatred doesn’t matter: This tool will make you use Google+.
Google+ photo editing tool allows its users to crop, enhance or customize photos they have uploaded through their Google+ account, Blogger platform, Android OS or any of Google’s services that involves photos. Google+ creates an automatic album for all the photos you shared on various Google platforms. Any changes you apply on a photo will reflect on it regardless of where it’s being used or was uploaded.
To edit a photo
- Login to your Google+ account.
- Goto your photos page.
- Click on the photo you want to edit
- This will open a light-box, click on edit inside the light-box.
- Clicking edit will bring photo editing tools to the right hand-side of the screen. For the first timers, I would advice you play around with the tool until you are able to master it’s functions.
- When you are done editing, hit the finished editing link to apply your changes.
Recieve Free Email Updates!
Subscribe to get new updates instantly delivered to your inbox. Select the specific category you want to recieve updates on and enter your email address below.
*A confirmation message will be sent to you, login to your e-mail account and click on the confirmation link to start enjoying this service.
Get the latest news on your Android mobile, Download our Android App
- October 6, 2013
- How To
- January 22, 2014
- How To
- January 2, 2016
- February 3, 2014
- December 13, 2013
- February 25, 2015