Don’t get me wrong: Many people started blogging for the sole reason of earning money and after they put in so many hardwork to setup a decent blog they still found their adsense disapproved or suspended.
Now that doesn’t sound good at all, that was why I came up with this tutorial on how to make adsense your 12th choice for making money online.
Here Are The Lists Of The Top 11 Alternative to Adsense
- Clicksor: Clicksor offers contextual ads based on your site content. You’re paid 60% of what advertisers. They provides in-text ads, text banners, image banners and even popup-unders.The payment process is via paypal, check or bank wire. The minimum payout is $50 if your payment process is via bank wire and paypal or $100 if your payment process is check.
- Chitika: If you wish to run a different ad platform on your blog alongside Google Adsense, you should consider choosing Chitika. It complies with Adsense policies and they offer great contextual ads based on users’ search query and this gives you a high CPM. The minimum payout is $10 and it’s either by check or Paypal.
- Luminate: This is very different from others and it’s ideal for you if you use lots of images on your blog. It notes the keywords that have been tagged with your image and displays relevant ads.The minimum payout is $10 which can either be through PayPal or Standard Cheque.
- Bidvertiser: Bidvertiser works a bit differently from others. It allows publishers to sell ad space directly to advertisers and also delivers text and image add. They also offer a mouth-watering payout of $10 via paypal or check.
- Adbrite: Adbrite is a trusted name in contextual advertising and it’s been said to be a major alternative to Google Adsense. The default payout is $100 but you can set it to any amount above $5. payment is by check and paypal
- Addynamo: Ad Dynamo offers pay per click advertising worldwide for both web and mobile. Ad Dynamo was actually where I had my first experience on PPC and is very cool and you sometimes get $0.50 per click. The payout is only $20 and you can get your money through paypal or check. The one problem you may encounter with them is the way they advertise their program on your blog when they’ve got no ads to serve and it takes a very long time before real ads start showing on your blog.
- Adstract: Adstract is a global video-based advertising network that specializes in video ads, video distribution and monetization. Is particularly similar to adsense (But they don’t get your account suspended) But has a quicker payment system. They pay through check ($100 minimum payout), wire transfer ($300 minimum payout) and payoneer ($100 minimum payout).
- Buysellads: Buysellads is an online advertising platform that brings publishers and advertisers together directly and this advertising platform allows advertisers to choose which website to display ads on based on the site content and advertisers budget. Lots of bloggers with good traffic are earning big with them but they charge 25% of your earning for the service they offer. You can withdraw through Paypal, cheque or bank wire transfer and the minimum payout is 50$.
- Infolinks: Infolinks offers in-text ads and and it’s the best in this aspect. The in-text ad is unobtrusive and you can as well use it along with Google Adsense. Minimum payment is 50$ for Paypal and debit cards and 300$ for bank wire transfer.
- Kontera: Just like Infolinks, Kontera offers in-text advertising and it won’t take up any space on your blog. It turns keywords to ads and you can use it along with any other contextual advertising platform you use. You get paid by Paypal or cheque and the minimum payout is 50$.
- Yahoo! The Yahoo! Bing Network Contextual Ads program enables web publishers to easily and effectively earn advertising revenue. Publishers can now use the Media.net self-serve platform to create and customize ad units that display relevant text ads consisting of sponsored links and ad topics from the Yahoo! Bing Network. They only accept publishers per invitation and the payment method is paypal and check.
- Google Adsense: Now adsense is what might have disapproved or suspended your account quite a number of times. Do you still want to continue it or try other alternatives? Share your views below.
Google AdSense & Blogger: An introduction
If you’ve been thinking about monetizing your blog and are unfamiliar with how Google AdSense works, here are the three things you need to know:
1. AdSense is built into Blogger:
You can easily sign up and start showing ads on your blog, without having to leave Blogger, by clicking on the “Earnings” tab in your dashboard. After completing the AdSense application, the next step is to designate where you want the ads to appear on your blog. Once your application is approved, we’ll start serving ads and you’ll start making money. And unlike many other blogging platforms, Blogger doesn’t take a cut of your revenue.
2. AdSense serves relevant ads on your blogs:
AdSense works by matching text and image ads to your blog based on your content and the types of users that visit your site. For example, if you write about running, your readers may see ads next to your post about running shoes and equipment. Ads are created and paid for by advertisers who want to promote their products.
3. Great content is key:
Posting high quality content is the best way to maximize your returns with AdSense. It’s important to take a little extra time defining your topic, creating a post that is engaging and matters to your readers. The more interesting and appealing your content is, the more likely your readers will be to click on the ads on your blog.
This short video will also give you a quick overview of AdSense and how it works with Blogger:
Stay tuned to the Blogger Buzz blog for more tips and tricks about monetization in the coming weeks.
If you are already a google adsense user I recommend you read How To Avoid Getting Your Adsense Account Terminated
Important Notice: Tweet this article with the bookmark social media share below to stand a chance to win an ipad or start making money with your twitter account (it works only with your twitter account and the more articles you tweet the more you stand a chance to win an Ipad)
Latest posts by Ebenezer Obasi (see all)
- Install Windows 10/8/7 From USB Flash Drive with UEFI Support - January 31, 2019
- Windows 10’s Top 30 Tricks, Tips, and Tweaks in Pictures - January 26, 2019
- How to Use Google Docs Offline - December 22, 2018