Today, Opera Software ASA has released a new version of Opera browser just a few months after they released version 15.
Opera 16 has better performance and improved support for HTML5 than any previous version of the opera browser. This release is also based on Chromium 29.
|Opera twitter update on the 23/08/2013|
Feature of Opera 16 Browser
- Jump List for Windows: Jump lists are now supported on Windows. Jump lists allow quicker navigation from the task bar, like getting an overview of your Speed Dial.
- Support for W3R Geolocation API: The geolocation API lets you share your location with trusted websites. When you visit a location-aware website, like foursquare, the browser will ask you to share your location. If you accept, Opera can tell the website where you are located.
- Presentation Mode fo MAC: Browse the web with presentation mode to get a full-screen experience. Quick tip: you can go straight to presentation mode by pressing shift+CMD+F
- Form Filler: Save time with the form filler. Simply input your information in the settings and then use to it to auto-fill forms on the web.
Download Opera Browser
Latest posts by Ebenezer Obasi (see all)
- Install Windows 10/8/7 From USB Flash Drive with UEFI Support - January 31, 2019
- Windows 10’s Top 30 Tricks, Tips, and Tweaks in Pictures - January 26, 2019
- How to Use Google Docs Offline - December 22, 2018