The presence of a yellow exclamation mark on your windows connectivity icon means just one thing, your network connection has issues. As simple as resolving it may sound, there may be some occasions where resolving such network issues becomes very difficult. This is where the Network Diagnostics tool comes into play. The network diagnostic helps windows users troubleshoot network problems, and also provides solutions to fixing them. In this article, we explore a tutorial on how to run Windows Network Diagnostics.
The windows diagnostics tool is a highly recommended tool, in troubleshooting fixing the network problem. It is very effective in fixing DNS problems and also helping users find the cause of network termination.
The procedures for using the Windows Network diagnostics tool is a very easy and straight forward. These steps are listed below.
1. Click the start button on your keyboard, and type ”fix network” in the search box provided.
2. From the list of search results provided, click ” Find and fix networking and connection problems “
3. In the Network diagnostics window, click on the advanced option and run the program as an administrator. There is an option to apply repairs automatically here, you tick it if you want repairs to be applied automatically.
4. Choose the type of connection you want to diagnose for troubleshooting and click on the next. here windows will try to locate the network connectivity problem.
Note: Once the problem has been detected by the windows network diagnostics tool, you have the options of solving the problem yourself, contacting Microsoft online support, to get the problem solved remotely or restoring your windows machine to its default settings. You can also seek the help of a local technician, to help you fix the network problem.
There you have it – a complete and comprehensive tutorial on how to run Windows Network Diagnostics. if you have other questions, feel free to drop them in the comment section below.
Search recipes for this entry:
- windows network diagnostics
- windows network diagnostic
- network diagnostics
- network dignastic
- window network diagnostics
- @%windir%\diagnostic\system\Networking\DiagPackage dll -20006
- widows network diagnostics
- windows 10 network diagnostics
- windows network diagnoistics
- windows network diagnose
- running network diagnostic
- run network diagnostics windows
- run a windows diagnostic
- network diagnostic
- How to run network test windows
- how to launch windows network diagnostics
- how to carry out network diagnostics
- Diagnostics networking
- Diagnose Network
- • Try running Windows Network Diagnostics
Latest posts by Alexis (see all)
- How to Convert your Old PC to a Smart TV - May 17, 2019
- Popular Action Movies reviews - May 17, 2019
- How to fix a corrupted video file on windows movie maker - May 12, 2019