Often, you have heard people tell you, ‘talk is cheap’, and you begin to wonder just how much you have spent on voice calls in the last decade. Here in Ghana, talking and just talking is part of our day to day affairs. Every now and then, we have been cut short in the middle of having a conversation on the phone. You can’t complain, you simply find the nearest kiosk, purchase a credit and continue talking from where you left off.
What if your car broke down in the middle of no-where? Your airtime balance is reading GH¢0.0, you have used your last Pesewas to say farewell to the girl you dropped off? This is where you need to borrow airtime.
The ‘borrow credit’ service in Ghana allows you to take a small loan (in form of airtime) from your network providers and pay back later. With this service, you are guaranteed to never be stranded again as long as you have your cell phone and network coverage in your location.
Even though this offer seems irresistible, the down side is that most network providers like MTN and Vodafone takes back their loan instantly on your next recharge – with Airtel and Tigo, you will need to dial a number to pay back your loan.
Vodafone SOS Credit
Get credit when you need it the most through Vodafone Ghana SOS Credit. Borrow credit when you have less than GHc 1 and pay back the next time you top up. You must be a Vodafone Ghana user for more than 15 days before you can access this service.
It’s simple! Just dial *505# to borrow credit. You can borrow GHc 2, GHc 5, GHc 10 and GHc 15. A service charge of 10% of the requested credit is charged as commission.
MTN Xtra Time
MTN Xtra Time is a service that allows MTN customers to borrow and use an overdraft amount based on the their spend and the no. of years on MTN. To borrow more talk time on MTN Ghana, dial *506# and select your option.
Glo Borrow Credit
To borrow credit on the Glo Ghana network, simply dial *5321# and select Borrow Credit. Select the amount you want to borrow and send.
Airtel Borrow Me
Dial *130#. A service fee will also be charged on the amount you borrow. You can track your usage of the borrowed credits by dialing *130*10#.
Borrow Credit from TIGO
Dial *188# or call 188 and follow the voice prompt to receive airtime to pay later upon recharge. Remember you need to pay for your previous loan before requesting a new one!
Search recipes for this entry:
- how to borrow mtn airtime and pay later
- code to borrow credit from airtel/tigo
- code to borrow airtime from mtn 2019 in ghana
- How to borrow recharge card from airtel tigo without paying
- how to borrow credit from mtn ghana
- how to borrow credit for glo ghana
- how to borrow airtime on mtn ghana
- glo ghana borrow credit code
- continous borrowing of recharge card without payback till you are tired
- mtn Ghana code for borrowing airtime
Latest posts by Ebenezer Obasi (see all)
- Install Windows 10/8/7 From USB Flash Drive with UEFI Support - January 31, 2019
- Windows 10’s Top 30 Tricks, Tips, and Tweaks in Pictures - January 26, 2019
- How to Use Google Docs Offline - December 22, 2018