The Internet has over the years metamorphosed into a very essential part of our lives. The internet is a source of information, it keeps us in tune with the happenings in the world. Being absent from the internet for an hour can be very torturing. In this article, we explore a tutorial on how to hack wifi passwords using Android apps. This will help you gain access to wifi networks in your surrounding, without prior knowledge of the password.
1. How To Hack Wi-Fi Password Using Wi-Fi WPS WPA Tester Android App
Seeking to make a quick wifi network hack? The Wi-Fi WPS WPA Tester may just be what you need. The Wi-Fi WPS WPA Tester app works on both rooted and nonrooted devices. Despite its compatibility with non-rooted devices, it requires root access, to hack tougher wifi networks. Steps to hacking Wi-Fi networks using the Wi-Fi WPS WPA Tester app are listed below.
- Download and install the Wi-Fi WPS WPA Tester App from the Google Play Store
- Launch the Wi-Fi WPS WPA Tester app on your Andriod device
- Locate the Wi-Fi connection you wish to hack.
- Tap on the Wi-Fi network
- Select ”connect” and then select no root methods to hack Wi-Fi password.
- Note: If the color of the Lock icon is green, it means the chances of hacking the network is high. Red or Orange color lock indicates the chances of hacking the network is low.
2. How To Hack Wi-Fi Password Using Android Dumper Android App
Still on the topic of how to how to hack wifi passwords using Android apps, Androdumper is a free app that lets use hack Wi-Fi networks seamlessly. Androdumper doesn’t require root access to function. It is available in the Google Play store for downloads. Steps to hacking Wi-Fi networks using the Androdumpper app are listed below.
- Download and Install the AndroDumper app from the Google Play Store
- Launch the AndroDrumper app on your Android device
- Click on the refresh button in the second top left corner of the app. This will allow the app to search for available Wi-Fi connections.
- Click on the Wi-Fi network of your choice, and then click on the “Try to connect” button.
- Select the hack method. You have the option to choose between Root way or No Root.
- Wait for Androiddumper to hack Wi-Fi network
How To Hack Wi-Fi Password Using Android Bcmon Android App
Last but certainly not least, is the Bcmon app. Unlike the already mentioned wifi hacking apps, Bcmon requires root access. It is compatible with rooted devices. Bcmon is a more effective app, in hacking Wi-Fi network. Steps to using the Bcmon app is listed below.
- Download and Install the Bcmon app from the Google Play Store
- Download and install Reaver from this link
- Launch the Bcmon app on your Android device.
- Click on the ” Refresh” icon to view available Wi-Fi network
- Click on the desired Wi-Fi network
- Navigate to settings and uncheck “use Bcmon” checkbox
- Navigate back to the network screen and click the “ok” button to hack the Wi-Fi network
Conclusion: Despite the fact that apps featured in this article are highly recommended, there is a high chance that they won’t be able to hack all the Wi-fi connections you come across. This is due to the different levels of fortification Wi-Fi connections possess. In cases where the Wi-Fi connection security isn’t strong, you should be able to gain access using the apps listed above.
Search recipes for this entry:
- androdumpper reddit
- hacking codes for wifi on my android phone
- How to hack a secured wifi with your ANDRIOD PHONE
- how to hack wpa2 via andriod
- steps on how to root my device on wps wpa tester
- wifi password hack
Latest posts by Alexis (see all)
- How to Convert your Old PC to a Smart TV - May 17, 2019
- Popular Action Movies reviews - May 17, 2019
- How to fix a corrupted video file on windows movie maker - May 12, 2019