Being able to connect your DSTV decoder to your Android device, has a lot of advantages. When your DSTV is connected to your Android device, you would be able to keep up with your favorite programs, without being glued to your TV.
Thanks to intuitive thinking, the DSTV Now platform was developed, a platform that lets DSTV users a pair their Android devices to their DSTV decoders, as well as gadgets running other supported operating systems. In this article, we explore a comprehensive tutorial on how to connect your DSTV decoders to your Android device using DSTV Now.
Note: Before you are go-ahead to connect your DSTV Decoder to your Android device, there are some sacrosanct requirements that must be met. These requirements are listed below
- Active DSTV subscription
- DSTV Now App
- Android Device ( Smartphone or Tablet)
After you have met the requirements listed above, you can now proceed to connect your DSTV decoder, using the comprehensive steps listed below:
- Download the DSTV Now app
- Register Signup on the DSTV Now platform
- Insert your smart card number
After you might have successfully completed these already listed steps, the next step for you is to begin streaming. After you have successfully registered on the Dstv Now platform and inserting your smart card number, you will be provided access to all the channels you subscribed on your DSTV decoder.
The DSTV Now the app has a reminder feature, that syncs up with the reminder app on your phone, providing you an accurate reminder when the program begins. The DSTV Now app also has a kid access feature that lets you set a pin on certain channels, that contain content you do not want your kids to watch.
There you have it – a comprehensive tutorial on how to connect your DSTV Decoder to your Android device.
Search recipes for this entry:
- how to connect your DStv with your phone
- connecting your phone to dstv decoder to broadcast on TV
- how to cinnect my phone to my dstv
- how to connect android to dstv decoder
- how to connect DStv to Android smartphone
- How to connect your phone to dstv decoder
- how to get internet for my android phone from dstv
- How to use m6 dstv decoder with phone
- https://ewtnet com/technology/how-to/how-to-connect-your-dstv-decoder-to-your-android-device
Latest posts by Alexis (see all)
- How to Convert your Old PC to a Smart TV - May 17, 2019
- Popular Action Movies reviews - May 17, 2019
- How to fix a corrupted video file on windows movie maker - May 12, 2019