This application works with rooted Android phones only. It helps you record your screen into high quality videos. Recorded videos will be saved as MP4 on your device or SD card – you in turn, will be able to mail this video to a friend or share it on YouTube and social media.
The Screencast Pro is available to be downloaded free at the Google Play Store. However, if for reasons you would love to have a ‘raw’ copy of the application or you wish to use this Android app on PC or Mac, simply hit the download button just beneath this section.
** Rooted phones only ** Screencast is a free screen recorder application. Record your screen into high quality video. Videos are saved as MP4 on your sdcard. Very usefull to create presentation or tutorials.
This application may works on some unrooted phones. Please tell us if it works for you. and if it doesn’t, please tell us too to help us improve this app.
If your phone is rooted and the app doesn’t work, please send us a message with your phone characteristics including processor information, thanks. This application doesn’t support all Tegra 2/3 based devices.
Keywords: screenshot, screencast, video recorder, screen recorder, camtasia, screenrecorder
**This app uses FFMPEG application for the encoding process
- Release Date: 6 November 2013
- Size: 6.3 MB – Version: 1.21
- App Requirement: Android 2.2 and up
- Age Rating: Suitable for all age group
Search recipes for this entry:
- screencast pro
- screencast pro free download
Latest posts by Ebenezer Obasi (see all)
- Install Windows 10/8/7 From USB Flash Drive with UEFI Support - January 31, 2019
- Windows 10’s Top 30 Tricks, Tips, and Tweaks in Pictures - January 26, 2019
- How to Use Google Docs Offline - December 22, 2018