How to Add Attribution Links to Texts Copied from your Website/Blog
The world is changing rapidly, don’t let your pains-taking articles go without credits. What am about to introduce to you are mostly used by cooperate news websites like ehow and the likes. This widget is a free service provided by tynt, it automatically add a credit (attribution) links to any text that is copied from your blog or website, it works on blogger, wordpress and websites.
Why is important to use the tynt widget? If you added the floating Social or social media button we earlier discussed in our forum then I suppose many people will be bookmarking or sharing your post using this button. Now when someone shares your article via email our any of the sharing options it automatically add your link at the bottom of the post. Like me, you might be wondering how you can acquire the services of this great widget in your blogger blog, wordpress blog or website. No need to hurry, listen and let me brief you on what you really need to know about this widget.
Important: If you are running a tutorial blog and share a lot of codes, it is potentially recommended that you do not add this to your blog as it will automatically and some texts to the code you are sharing.
Install Tynt on your site
- Sign up at tynt
- Submit your Email and in the Domain field submit your website address without adding http:// and the back slash (/) at the end of URL. Your link should look as follows:
If you are using a full domain then your link should look like this: www.ewtnet.com
8. Copy the code and go to your Blog (blogger or WordPress). Inside your template search for the closing head tag
Paste the tynt script just above this tag.
Track Reader Engagement
- Keywords: This is where you will see which keywords are copied the most
Search recipes for this entry:
- fullDomain:dpaste com Gaming
Latest posts by Ebenezer Obasi (see all)
- Install Windows 10/8/7 From USB Flash Drive with UEFI Support - January 31, 2019
- How to Use Google Docs Offline - December 22, 2018
- EaseUS Free Data Recovery Wizard Lets you get back lost files - August 27, 2017
- TAGS :
Recieve Free Email Updates!
Subscribe to get new updates instantly delivered to your inbox. Select the specific category you want to recieve updates on and enter your email address below.
*A confirmation message will be sent to you, login to your e-mail account and click on the confirmation link to start enjoying this service.
Get the latest news on your Android mobile, Download our Android App