How to Use and Configure Wi-Fi Hotspot in Infinix Smartphones
You might also like: 6 Premium Android phones or tablets you can purchase for ₦9,999+
Uses of Wi-fi hotspot
Wi-fi Hotspot can be used in basically every Android device that support WiFi connection including, Infinix Diamond, Tecno R7, Tecno phantom and on any PC that has a WiFi adapter.
How to use Wi-fi in infinix smart phone?
- From the Home screen, tap the Application screens icon.
- Find and tap Settings > Wireless & networks > Tethering & portable hotspot.
- Mark the Portable Wi-Fi hotspot checkbox.
How to configure WI-fi hotspot on your Infinix smartphone?
- Hold the upper screen of your infinix smartphone and scroll down.
- Turn “On” hotspot from the menu.
- You will see a notification requesting you to touch to configure hotspot, just touch the notification.
- Change the name to any name of your choice, the default name is usually “AndroidAp”
- You can change the security option, to any of your choice, such as, “Open” which allows any WI-fi enabled device to connect to your smartphone without requesting for a password. While WPA PSK and WPA2 PSK allows you to put your preferred password. Turn on your Infinix WLAN hotspot and your laptop WLAN and search for available networks and connect. Thats all you need to configure your WLAN Hotspot. And start using your infinix smartphone to power your laptops and smartphones WLAN up to 5 devices simultaneously
Search recipes for this entry:
- infinix hotspot
- hopspot on infinix smart 2
- wireless hotspot infinix
Recieve Free Email Updates!
Subscribe to get new updates instantly delivered to your inbox. Select the specific category you want to recieve updates on and enter your email address below.
*A confirmation message will be sent to you, login to your e-mail account and click on the confirmation link to start enjoying this service.
Get the latest news on your Android mobile, Download our Android App
- December 20, 2014
- January 23, 2014
- September 26, 2016
- February 22, 2015
- December 10, 2013
- How To
- September 8, 2015